In 1948 our building was finished by brethren dedicated to God's service. Since then a group of non-denominational Christians have meet here. Over the years the building has changed, but the truth the group stands for, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, has not changed.
Although at times its not easy, we strive daily to live a Christian life and to be lights to others around us. Learn more about our Bible based beliefs by clicking on the About Us tabs.